Press and media coverage
Press and Media are often looking for comment or contributions from Life Coaches, Hypnotherapists and NLP practitioners. From time to time I am asked to comment on topics for newspapers and other media or to write articles for publication.
This page brings together all the press and media coverage of my work of which I am aware. Sometimes websites archive older material without my knowledge so if any of these links are broken please email me so that I can keep it up to date.
- Six ways to switch off when working from home (Author) (Environmental Health News June 2020)
- What to think about before agreeing to give an early inheritance (Contributor) (Aviva website May 2020)
- We’re ALL going on a Summer Holiday (Contributor), (Aviva website June 2019)
- Five Steps to Reduce Worry, Anxiety and Panic (Personal Growth) January 2018
- Three Little Words to Improve Your Communication (Life Coach Directory) July 2017
- The Golden Rule of Communicating (Life Coach Directory) November 2016
- Six suggestions for a good night’s sleep (Life Coach Directory) April 2015
- Stay Resolute – (Argus Newspaper, Seven Days Magazine) January 2015
- Three exam techniques you didn’t learn in school (Life Coach Directory) May 2014
- Spring Clean Your Life (Haywards Heath Matters) March 2014 p21
- Profile piece (Haywards Heath Matters) February 2014 p30
- New Year, New You. (Haywards Heath Matters) January 2014
- What is a Gastric Band? (Natural Therapy for All) October 2013
- There’s no need to be shy (Natural Therapy for all) December 2012
- Midlife Crisis, the male myth – (Natural Therapy for all) October 2012
- Glued to your mobile phone? There may be more going on than you realise – (Natural Therapy for all) October 2012
Vinings Natural Health Centre blogs
I also include below, a feed of my articles from the Vinings Natural Health Centre in Haywards Heath, where I see many of my clients face-to-face.