Anger issues are among the most common themes that come up when working with neurolinguistic programming (NLP) clients. Often when I meet someone for the first time, clients will be concerned that they are having angry outbursts or feel pent-up feelings of anger. They can’t understand why this is happening. Small things, which you would not normally find more than slightly irritating, take on an inappropriate level of emotion. The tendency to lose your temper can lead to difficulties in your relationships, social life, and also at work. Clients have found themselves Read more »
Many clients, when they first come to see me, feel they are stuck. There are so many different situations in which you can find yourself where there just doesn’t seem to be any choice.
Here are just a few examples:
- being in a co-dependent or abusive relationship;
- doing a job you don’t like;
- unable to lose weight or get healthy;
- lonely, but too shy to make friends;
- lacking the confidence and self-belief to do what you really want to do.