Press and Media are often looking for comment or contributions from Life Coaches, Hypnotherapists and NLP practitioners. From time to time I am asked to comment on topics for newspapers and other media or to write articles for publication.
This page brings together all the press and media coverage of my work of which I am aware. Sometimes websites archive older material without my knowledge so if any of these links are broken please email me so that I can keep it up to date.
- We’re ALL going on a Summer Holiday (Contributor), (Aviva website June 2019)
- Three Little Words to Improve Your Communication (Life Coach Directory) July 2017
- The Golden Rule of Communicating (Life Coach Directory) November 2016
- Six suggestions for a good night’s sleep (Life Coach Directory) April 2015
- Stay Resolute – (Argus Newspaper, Seven Days Magazine) January 2015
- Three exam techniques you didn’t learn in school (Life Coach Directory) May 2014
- Spring Clean Your Life (Haywards Heath Matters) March 2014 p21
- Profile piece (Haywards Heath Matters) February 2014 p30
- New Year, New You. (Haywards Heath Matters) January 2014
- What is a Gastric Band? (Natural Therapy for All) October 2013
- There’s no need to be shy (Natural Therapy for all) December 2012
- Midlife Crisis, the male myth – (Natural Therapy for all) October 2012
- Glued to your mobile phone? There may be more going on than you realise – (Natural Therapy for all) October 2012
Vinings Natural Health Centre blogs
I also include below, a feed of my articles from the Vinings Natural Health Centre in Haywards Heath, where I see many of my clients face-to-face.
- “Alone, we can do so little; together, we can do so much” – Helen Keller. Returning to this occasional series on the basic psychological needs. Today the focus is on our need for community. Human beings are essentially social animals. Throughout history, from the earliest times we have lived in groups and depended on each […]
- An article by Robert Sanders, Life Coach, Timeline Therapist and NLP Practitioner at Vinings Natural Health Centre We all need to feel safe and secure. This seems like one of the most straightforward of the basic psychological needs. Your unconscious (or subconscious) mind is naturally sensitive to any threats to your safety and security. This […]
- We all have a basic psychological need to look after our minds and bodies. This is one of the prime directives of our unconscious minds and mentioned in the list of basic needs identified by the Human Givens Institute It stands to reason that we have evolved this as a psychological driver. If we were […]
- Robert Sanders, NLP Practitioner, Life Coach and Timeline Therapist at Vinings, writes: In my previous article, Are you aware of your needs , I wrote about the nine basic human needs, suggested in the Human Givens approach. Fulfilling these needs could be the key to improving our well-being and mental health. When you are […]
- Robert Sanders, NLP Practitioner, Timeline Therapist and Life Coach at Vinings, talks about “needs” – at every level: We all know that our bodies need certain things to maintain them. Without food, water, air and sleep we would very soon be in serious trouble, and ultimately die. These needs are so vital, that when we […]